top of page
- Mon, 15 MayAthensThe Electronics Exhibition by the beach
- RSVP ClosedTue, 11 OctDubaiIf you are z empire member contact us. Main Sponsors: Riba Mundo, SG SPA, TPC, Bora , CIL , Radiant international, Nomikos group, Anaco, MobiParts, Touchtel, Pantheon, Microtec, Foxbox, Erregame, Cask, Haifa wholesale... Complimentary for members , register now
- RSVP ClosedMon, 12 Septdivani apollon palace & thalassoWe never stop! Get ready! Accommodation, dinners included! (Complimentary) Relationships will be created between sponsors. Existing and new ones Complimentary invitation for eshops, distributors, operators, and retailers.
- RSVP ClosedWed, 25 MayLagonissi Attica AthensReconnect, the electronics exhibition by the beach Grow your business at the #Reconnect exhibition!
- RSVP ClosedSun, 17 OctDubaiKeep Reconnecting.
- RSVP ClosedTue, 28 SeptGrand Resort Lagonissi
- RSVP ClosedMon, 07 OctFour Seasons Resort Dubai at Jumeirah BeAfter a successful IFA dinner in September, inviting and connecting over 250 clients and partners, we knew we needed to take a step further and bring together our Middle Eastern and African partners. The turnout was staggering, which resulted in an impressive amount of business
- RSVP ClosedSun, 30 JunDivani Apollon Palace & ThalassoInnovation and disruption are embedded in Z-Empire DNA. In a constant search for new and unique ways to do business, Z-Empire keeps bringing to life new networking concepts never seen before in the industry. This brings us the latest creation of Z-Empire, called: Z-Walk
- RSVP ClosedTue, 26 MarGrand Resort Lagonissi AthensPIE 2019 covered all areas of the electronics industry, such as manufacturers, operators, distributors, retailers, resellers, wholesalers, and traders, allowing you to network with new customers or suppliers. PIE, organized by Z Empire, is one of the most beneficial and construct
- RSVP ClosedThu, 26 AprGrecotel Cape Sounio2nd PIE event was held in Grecotel Cape sounion , at a Mythical Cape where the wonders of the ancient Greece embrace the glorious sea, drawing towards a cosmopolitan coastline dotted with luxurious bungalows, lavish villas and views to the gorgeous Temple of Poseidon, the great God of the Seas.